Sales/ Distribution/ Business Development Manager
1. Reporting directly with the Managing Partner.
2. Able to achieve at least AED 3,000,000.00 of sales yearly.
3. Produce and develop distribution strategy plan.
4. Develop annual sales target as part of overall budget and analyze targets against actual figures
5. Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners. Discovering and exploring opportunities.
6. Monitor market trends and changes to ensure evolution of the current practice. Identifies trendsetter ideas
7. Ensure the sales and revenue objectives are met and/or exceeded.
8. Responsible in the analytical preparation of potential growth opportunities and will be involved in monitoring its implementation
9. Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationship
10. Prepares strategic plan, to develop pipeline of new business coming into the company.
11. Must create plan persuasive approaches to potential clients, screening potential business deals
12. Planning and preparing presentations and proposals for business development
13. Following up new business opportunities for client retention
14. Prepares and complete documentations, sales and expenses reports
15. Prepares and submit sales contracts for orders
16. Monitoring point of sales regularly
17. Other jobs as per the instruction of your head.
18. To manage pre-launch and post launch operations and production
19. To achieve KPIs including cost targets, service levels and delivery targets
20. To lead the operations and production team to ensure effective sales, purchasing and dispatch of all products to customers within specific standards and schedules required
21. To manage overall costs including equipment efficiencies, waste, direct labour and materials
22. To manage operations planning, forecasting, purchasing and stock control
23. To maintain and improve performance of the unit on a continuous basis including cost analysis and monitoring of processes
24. To work with the management to produce new products to meet required margins
25. To represent the company on a daily basis with all external/internal communication with customers
26. To generate reports across KPIs and financial targets
27. Upkeep of the image, standards and principle of the organization, keeping a transparent easily accessible style of management
28. Should be able to motivate and lead the team from the forefront
29. Responsible to set operational budgets and yearly targets after discussing with the management. Should motivate staff constantly and continuously to achieve them
30. Must constantly monitor the unit with software generated reports against physical status
31. Should provide clear and concise market related feedback and info
32. As operations front man, must maintain excellent PR both in the market & with guests
33. Should constantly be in touch with all the latest trends in the industry and acquire all necessary skills necessary as the company keeps growing
34. To do all that is required by the management and as is instructed by the management from time to time
• At least 5 years working experience in the UAE.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Holding UAE license
• FMCG background is preferred.
• Salary is AED 15,000 depending on experience